Sunday, January 29, 2012

What you need to surf??

Fist step to learn how to surf is choosing the right equipment. You need:
- Surfboard: first and more important thing! There are many kinds of board that you can find. In my opinion the foam soft-top boards are the best one to learn.
- Wax: help to keep your feet on the board because you don’t want slide (if you are using a soft-top board you will not need)!
- Leash: attach to your ankle with the back of your board, if you lose the board every time you fall in the water it is not fun at all!
-Wetsuit, if you are not so lucky to leave in a place with warm water you absolutely need a wetsuit to survival in the water.
- Sun Cream (screen): of course…to protect your skin and that beautiful face of yours!!!


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great post...I'm looking forward to getting out there! I have a regular long board...do you think this is ok to learn on or what do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy! I m glad my post was useful! I started with a long board and in my opinion is much easier that the short board. If you already have one it s perfect! Enjoy your board and if you need more information let me know!

      Delete
  2. I really liked your porst, helped me a lot! I´m starting to surf and this information was very helpfull! Mahalo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can t wait to surfing with you!!!!! Mahalo BB!

      Delete
  3. And you need Waves :D Don`t forget about it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your surfing knowledge. I am a female surfer new to the waves and LOVING IT!!! Nice to follow your blog. Have fun!! --Lia McGuinness from Social Media class

    ReplyDelete