Monday, January 23, 2012

WELCOME TO SURF SISTA!

Here we are!!!!
Welcome to the place for all the people who love surfing!
I moved from another country to California to follow a dream and enjoy all my free time on my long board, like many people that I know.
After I spent all my life snowboarding, I decided to trade my mountain for the ocean and here I found what I was looking for: peace, freedom and the incredible and indescribable sensation to ride a wave.
I would like everyone to share; emotions, tricks, spots, weather and anything they want to speak about.
It is not important where you are from, your age, or your level.   Here, the only thing that is important is what you feel when you are in the water, the emotion of the fist wave, how much you enjoyed the last surf trip with your friends, a surfboard that you are looking for and whatever surfing means to you.
Please fell free to post whatever it is related to your life or experience, I would love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment